ZipLeaf General Terms & Conditions
This Website (referred to as WS) is owned and operated by Netcode, Inc. (referred to as NCI) and is made available on the following terms and conditions. By using the WS you accept these terms and conditions.
- NCI grants you a non-exclusive license to us and access the content in this WS for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial or public purposes.
- You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this WS and in the data it contains belongs to NCI.
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from this WS for your personal use only. None of this downloaded material may be used for any commercial or public use.
- No part of WS, the data or any material appearing on the site may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website without written permission of NCI.
- NCI does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the WS. Access to the WS may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. NCI also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the WS, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
- To the full extent permissible by law, NCI disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the WS or any material appearing on WS, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the WS or any such material.
- WS contains links to external sites. WS is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on WS, or available via hypertext link from WS, is made available without responsibility on the part of WS. NCI disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from WS.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on WS complies with all relevant laws and regulations. NCI will not take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
The name and logo of WS are trademarks (or pending trademarks) of NCI. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce these trademarks for any reason.
Changes to the Website
NCI may at any time make alterations to or to withdraw this WS or any part of it.
Use of Service
WS allows you to update your listings and also gives you methods to contact listed companies. You agree to use WS only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service. Any data created or maintained by you must not be viewed as spam or any similar types of intrusive media.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the WS you will not:
- Use WS in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through WS in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any person.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Created text that is not in a standard, English, readable format.
- Repetition of keywords in text to target search engines or other spamming techniques.
ZipLeaf Payment Terms & Conditions
We will not under any circumstance store or save credit card numbers for any reason. Immediately after any credit card transaction occurs whether successful or failure all credit card numbers are wiped from our system. We use PayPal Payments Pro for processing credit card transactions directly through a secure (SSL) api interface. We also use PayPal Payments for users to be able to make a payment via their own PayPal account.
All payments are refundable within a 2 day (48 hour) period, after which refunds will not be made possible. Refund requests submitted outside of the 48 hour time frame will not processed. After a refund is processed, the service the user made the payment for will be locked/disabled so the user can not submit future payments. Example, a user purchase the Account Upgrade feature and within the 48 hour time frame requests a refund, the refund is processed and the user will no longer be able to upgrade their account in the future.
Prohibited Business Types
Listings that will be removed and refunded (if a payment is involved) and user account disabled:
- multiple listings for the same company
- companies that sell any kind of sexual related service
- companies that sell any kind of drug related products/services (including natural or herbal pills)
- gambling related companies
- companies promoting any sort of illegal activity
ZipLeaf and it's owner, Netcode Inc, do not guarantee any performance enhancing for any services we offer. Account Upgrades unlock additional features for the user within the Listing Management Interface. Whether a user uses these features or not, we can not guarantee any improvement in the users online business activity. Users who abuse the multiple listing submission feature included with the Account Upgrade will have their account disabled, payment refunded, and all listings deleted. For example business types see above.
ZipLeaf and it's owner, Netcode Inc, do not guarantee any performance enhancing for any services we offer. Sponsored Listing features enhance a users listing(s) visibility with the ZipLeaf business directories by displaying at or near the top of all related search / browse pages. We can not guarantee a visitor will click or contact the business. Users who sponsor a prohibited business type of listing will have their account disabled, payment refunded, and all listings deleted.
ZipLeaf and it's owner, Netcode Inc, do not guarantee any performance enhancing for any services we offer. Website Services are some additional services provided by ZipLeaf's owner, Netcode Inc. These services are not offered under the impression of generating additional revenue or business activity. Users who abuse the sponsor a prohibited business type of listing will have their account disabled, payment refunded, and all listings deleted. Users who use Website Services for a prohibited business type of listing will have their account disabled, payment refunded, and all listings deleted.
Payments for advertisements are one-time, meaning after the duration period the advertisement is automatically deactivated. If the user wishes to continue advertisement he/she simply logs in to their account and renew the advertisement. 1 month for advertisement length is equal to 30 days, 2 months = 60 days, etc.
Poorly performing advertisements (depending on how many clicks received during the ad duration) may receive an free extension to help boost total clicks and advertisement value.
Advertising on ZipLeaf directories does not guarantee any amount of impressions, clicks, or resulting revenue. All impressions are rotated on a fair share basis for all advertisers.
Inappropriate ads will be canceled and advertising fee's refunded. Refunds are available for 2 days immediately following ad payment as long as total ad clicks are less than 10. Upon refunding payments, user's account will be blocked from submitting future advertisements. Advertisements for any sort of business type defined in the Prohibited Business Types list above will be deleted/refunded.